Know More about Hospitality Interior Designers and Their Role

Interior design is of great significance in hospitality industry. Hospitality Interior Designers are hired for designing a number of venues such as retail stores, departmental stores, hotels, restaurants and so on. These professionals decide upon a number of factors like style of furniture, color of walls and floor plan so as to create an aesthetic atmosphere or a certain tone. 

interior designers bangalore


Hospitality interior designers Bangalore spend considerable amount of time in understanding the business requirements of their clients. I approached one of the most renowned hospitality interior decorators and designers to help me with the construction of my new restaurant. I was very impressed in the very first meeting. They offered me with a number of choices in terms of colors that could be used to create the right atmosphere. I had two floors in my restaurant and wanted to furnish them in contrast with each other. The professional designers suggested me to use vibrant, lively colors paired with latest geometric patterns to create an energetic and vivacious atmosphere at the ground floor. They also suggested me to furnish the ground floor by using innovative and modern furniture. This space was especially designed while keeping the needs of young crow in mind.   


As far as the first floor of my restaurant was concerned, that was designed to provide calm and serene atmosphere. More muted and subtle color palette was chosen and even the furniture was luxurious and comfortable.  I was highly impressed with the lighting part. The experts knew exactly what kind of light was needed to augment the atmosphere. The fact is that lighting is all about making right choice in terms of type as well as placement and my project was being handled by the masters in this field. I was all the more surprised when the invoice was handed over to me as their services were quite reasonable.  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Interior designers and decorators and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.