Top Bathroom Remodel Ideas from Interior Designers in Bangalore

I have a friend who is one of the best interior designers in bangalore. While talking to her last week, I mentioned how desperately I wanted to remodel my bathroom, but didn’t have a huge budget to do so. She simply laughed and told me that the overall look and appeal of a bathroom can be easily changed without spending a fortune by just using some creative ideas. Here I plan to share the economic ideas that she gave me for changing the look of my bathroom.




·      Interior decorators suggest you to use a patterned wall paper for highlighting one of the walls of your bathroom and the wallpaper will give it a bold look. She suggested me to go for bright colored wall papers like turquoise blue, parrot green, bubbly red, etc. If possible you can add a round mirror or a wood vanity to add character to the space.  

·      The entire bathroom interiors in Bangalore can be painted in a shade of green or yellow so as to ass a signature style to it and give it a calming ambience. Sandy brown color tiles can also be used to add charm to the overall appeal of your bathroom. This scenario will suit best if you have vanities in creamy tine or pure white.

·   Interior decorators Bangalore suggest you to go for gleaming white color that uplifts your mood as soon as you enter your bathroom in the morning or after a long tired day. Sea foam green color vanities elevate the serenity of your bathroom.


·   I personally painted my bathroom in the tropical ocean color. The green hue imparts an aesthetic and modern look to my bathroom interior, while also lending it an exciting vibe. My off white vanity warms up the space thus creating a perfect balance.        

Social Networking Trends for Interior Designs:


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Interior designers and decorators and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.