How to Enhance Your Home Interiors by Getting Rid Of the Lawn Present In Your Yard

I enjoy the reputation of being one of the best home interior designers Bangalore and hence several people approach me every day with a variety of issues related to home interiors. One of the most common issues that I have seen people coming up with is the presence of lawn in their yard. There are people who complain that maintaining a lawn is a big job and they have to spend considerable amount of time in taking care of that green expanse. Now for such clients who look for one of the best home interior designers in Bangalore to help them in getting rid of their lawn, I came up with some really interesting and unique ideas. So here are some of the best examples of how one can easily maintain a yard by making use of easy alternatives.


  • When I reached one of my clients house who had got fed up with the lawn maintenance I noticed that his gardener had planted some young tress. While utilizing the positioning of those tress, which could later provide my client with great shade, I got the entire grass removed and replaced it with a thin layer of gravel. The effect was simply mesmerizing.
  • At the property of another client I found some matured trees, which I planned to use as the focal point of the yard which was about to be made lawn-free. Here I used pavers and placed them in such a manner that the gaps were filled by the grass present underneath the pavers. This helped me to achieve a wonderful balance between the lush green tress and the hardscape.
  • At one more such project, I made use of pattered rectangular stone tiles and placed them in a scattered pattern to create a random and unique look. 

Social Networking Trends for Interior Designs:

Google Plus: #HomeInterior , #interiordecor

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Interior designers and decorators and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.